Half Past Maria

It's About That Time

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Preferences

5 Beers I'd Rather Drink Than Blue Moon (But Sometimes a Girl's Gotta Make Sacrifices):

5. Budweiser (It's the King.)
4. Dos Equis Amber (Con lima, por favor.)
3. WARSTEINER (In CAPS because whenever saying WARSTEINER, one should always sound like they front a German goth metal band. WARSTEINER!!!)
2. McEwan's Scotch Ale (One of few heavyweight beers I'll actually drink, partly because it's so damn strong.)
1. Hoegaarden (My favorite Belgian white. Fruity, snappy, delicious!)

4 Comments:

  • At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    damn it, I started liking Blue Moon too. it's sweet and tasty, I can't help myself!
    but here's what I'd rather drink:
    5.Guiness
    4.Carlsberg
    3.Heineken
    2.Stella Artois
    1.Gambrinus

    I can't believe you made me create a beer list. I don't even like beer!

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you said ho garden

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Anything with the name "Amber" is certain to be delicious.

    I'm just sayin'.

     
  • At 1:45 AM, Blogger Alexis said…

    Amber, your self opinion is why I love you so much.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home