Half Past Maria

It's About That Time

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Bangin'

Flirtatious Married Restauranteur: "Damn girl, you're bangin'."

[He rubs my thighs and back.]

Me: "You're married."

FMR: "Yeah, but I'm not dead. Besides, what am I supposed to do? You can't come over here looking like that and not expect me to want you."

Me: "I can do whatever I want. I'm not the married one. I'm not even dating anyone."

FMR: "Yeah, well girls who say they aren't dating anyone are actually dating everyone."

*****

I had no comeback for that one. It made me want him, actually. Imagine that.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is he hot?

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Alexis said…

    Oh my, yes.

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    are you thinking what I'm thinking?

     
  • At 1:27 AM, Blogger Hedy De Vine said…

    favorite pick-up line: look at you, standing there lookin' like a model and shit.

    yeah, i was standing at a bus stop.

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger Alexis said…

    Good one, hedy. Stuff like that usually solicits the simple "NO" response from me.

    eva, I hate drama. Involved men bring drama, and I refuse to muddle up my life with it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home