Half Past Maria

It's About That Time

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Drunkfest

Look, I said it because I believe that the kind of car a guy drives is important. It determines whether he's someone I spend one night with or someone I spend one year with. I was with my ex-boyfriend for three years, and he had three nice cars. Coincidence? No.

I'm worth about $200K.

Anyway, onto another topic. It's becoming glaringly obvious that D needs to get totally plastered with me. We've been hanging out a lot since she expelled the parasite, but haven't done the traditional drunkfest that occurs between best friends after one of them suffers a breakup.

I'm talking about shot-for-shot until the 1.75 of whiskey is empty. I'm talking about half a case of wine gone, getting 86'd from the bar, holding each other up as we wait for a cab, sobbing into one another's hair.

You've gotta purge that shit every once in a while. And D's just a bit pent up at the moment.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is so awesome... you're such a materialistic whore!

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I totally disagree... she is not materialistic at all...

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Dulcinea said…

    Ok, darling. You got it. I don't know about the shot-for-shot deal, but if you lube me up with some wine first, I might surrender.

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Girl, you should try a guy in a geo - good things come in small packages
    (:^)>

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Dulcinea said…

    Well.. it sounded like a good idea at the time. :-(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home