Half Past Maria

It's About That Time

Friday, September 15, 2006

Stranger Friends

Well, if anyone knows how to grab someone's attention with a Craigslist Missed Connection, it's this girl:

My Litlle [sic] Sex Slave

I would like to get your email address Dave!! I had alot of fun at Bumpers.. The girls bathroom, the booth and my car. Very interesting man you are, crazy but interesting.. I likey.... Next time I will bring the handcuffs! :)

Maybe I should email her. It sounds like we could get into some trouble together.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I do have handcuffs from a former job that you can use.

    I'm not doing anything with them at this present time, anyway...

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Dulcinea said…

    Count me in. I'll be back in about a week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home