Half Past Maria

It's About That Time

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Breaking Up

Has anyone else seen this show?

Breaking Up with Shannen Doherty

Man, I wish I could host a show like this. I'd be so damn good at it. "Hey, time for a reality check. Your relationship is going nowhere and you're better off alone."

It's only Wednesday and we already have a tie for my favorite Missed Connection post of the week:

to my excessively loud and randy neighbors

she is TOTALLY faking.

every time.

Hmm. Makes me wonder if I should apologize to my neighbors for the random bedroom activities that go on over here. Shit gets a little loud sometimes.

Lamplighter Lovely

I'm in love with a stripper......OK not really. I did see the most beautiful dancer tonight though. Here is a description: skinny blonde, two tattoo's (one on back, one one on shoulder), and a weird belly button ring. I know this probably describes half the dancers, but there were only a couple blondes working tonight.

I was the guy with a black stripped button-up shirt, who tried his hardest to look at your face when you danced. :) I know you caught me looking somewhere else a couple times. Anyway if you know a dancer at the Lamplighter who fits this description.........please pass this on to her.

I know it's a long shot I'll here from you, but I had to try.

Aww, he's got a crush on a stripper. How fucking cute. Gee, I bet that never happens to her.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man, I wish I could host a show like this. I'd be so damn good at it. "Hey, time for a reality check. Your relationship is going nowhere and you're better off alone."

    Pot meet kettle, meet Maria.

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Alexis said…

    Oh, someone thinks he knows me so well? You've never even slept with me, honey. You don't know me that well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home