Half Past Maria

It's About That Time

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Booty Text

Wow. It's amazing how a 3am booty text can turn into a 36-hour fuck fest.

I feel like I just dropped off the face of the earth for 2 days, not answering my phone or checking my email. It's a good thing I didn't have any work to do yesterday or today.

Shit, D... I'm sorry I haven't called you back yet. The past two weeks have been kinda crazy. When you get home, let's go out and get drinks. I went out with my girl Amber on Friday and we had a blast. If you're not too tired, the 3 of us should go round up some trouble this weekend. I know Amber will say "no boys allowed", but I'm not making any promises.

Anyway, I think my bed is broken now. If any handymen are reading this, please send me a text.

9 Comments:

  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger Dulcinea said…

    Whore! Damn, I miss you.

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Dulcinea said…

    And who the hell is Amber?

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Alexis said…

    Amber's another Ne'er Do Well. Hmm... maybe she's more of a Do Well.

    She's good stuff, anyway.

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hells yeah I'm good stuff!

    Boys can be allowed. I just won't be partaking in any of them.

    And by the way - Best. Opening. Line. EVER.

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fuck, do this mean i have to get a pseudonym to play along?

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought this was supposed to be a fictional blog?

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You give that boy my phone number. Eva wants to love him long time too..

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Alexis said…

    Oh Eva, my sweet girl. I don't know if you could handle this boy...

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Dulcinea said…

    Oh, God! Don't tell me you got it on with Rex, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home