Half Past Maria

It's About That Time

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Smooth Operator

I got a little backed up with work last week and totally slacked off on my Missed Connections. This shit is like a pathetic, daily tabloid. I love it.

My fave from last week:

Jag girl at Sally's

I was serious when I asked if I could take you out after I bought the shot from you. Me: tall guy in blue by the front window. Hope to hear from you.

Writing a Missed Connection to the SHOT GIRL at SALLY'S because you were too drunk that night (especially after that SHOT) to follow up on whatever genius line you delivered as you slapped a one dollar tip in her hand is sooo smooth.

Godspeed, Brent or Brandon or Brody or whatever the fuck your name probably is. I'm sure she's just too busy with work to email you back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home