Half Past Maria

It's About That Time

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

White Man Ban

So I've noticed a bit of a problem now that I'm done with white boys (The White Man Ban, if you will).

Here in the land of milk and honey, there's an awful lot of Caucasian floating around. And not much sexual chocolate, Latin heat, or... whatever clever phrase you want to tag boys of the Asian persuasion.

Having sex with white men was like shooting fish in a barrel; they're everywhere and always eager to lay a brooding girl with long black hair and a wan complexion instead of the rosy-cheeked, bouncy blondes that account for 90% of a bar's clientele on any given night. But now my barrel is empty. It's so fucked up; I look right through them now like they're not even there. I'll scan the room for men of color and, if I don't see any, declare the place a bust and move on to the next bar.

I haven't been laid in two months, people.

This must be remedied. But how? I guess I just need to find the non-white boys, because they're not hanging out at my regular haunts. Where can a creamy sister find a nice brotha? Or a sweet Chicano with interests ranging beyond marriage and procreation? I've already had a couple of Southeast Asian guys -- come to think of it, they're some all-stars in my sexual hall of fame -- but I can't remember how I met them. Where do those boys hang?

5 Comments:

  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger maxsparber said…

    Inspired by you, I've decided to stop sleeping with lunchmeat.

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    racist?

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Inspired by you, I've decided to stop sleeping with lunchmeat."

    Whilst that's amusing;
    one wonders what Maria would think
    of a gender-ambivalent 'lesbian w/a god given strap-on' who just happens to look an awful lot like a caucasian male...

    after-all who doesn't like a brooding raven haired beauty?

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe removed ethnocentrist.

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Overall, the disease rates remained higher for racial minorities than for whites, as they have been for years, state officials said. Blacks had 15 times the rate of chlamydia as whites, and 47 times the rate of gonorrhea, Guled said."

    http://www.startribune.com/1244/story/1095388.html

    Enjoy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home